PUMA PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION - RULES
1. In this competition, the prize(s) will be as follows: 1x ticket to Dua Lipa 2054 Virtual Performance taking place 27th November 2020.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except for the shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition.
3. The Competition opens at 1PM on 20 November 2020, from which date you may submit entries, and closes at 1PM on 24 November 2020. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
4. To enter the competition, you must tag @PUMASouthAfrica and the IG handles of 3 friends you would like to experience the Dua Lipa 2054 Virtual Performance with in the comment section of the Dua Lipa 2054 Virtual Performance post on @PUMASouthAfrica Instagram account. Any competition entries which do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules. 7. The prize winners will be randomly drawn from all of the entries received prior to the competition closing date.
8. The prize winners will be notified by @PUMASouthAfrica on Instagram via Direct Message within 24 hours after the date on which the draw takes place.
9. Winners will be notified via DM. Each prize winner must notify PUMA of his full names and email address which he/she will receive access to the prize.
10. PUMA will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the prize winners via email to their nominated email addresses.
11. If within 24 hours days after the date on which a prize winner is notified of a prize by PUMA, a prize winner does not notify PUMA as required with a nominated email address to which his prize may be delivered, or does not accept delivery of his prize at his nominated email address, the prize may be forfeited at PUMA's discretion.
12. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
13. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, PUMA may postpone or cancel the competition draw, and/or change the prizes at any time prior to the date on which the competition draw is scheduled to take place.
14. A copy of these competition rules may be viewed at or downloaded from www.puma.com