PUMA SOUTH AFRICA
PUMA RIDERBALL GAME
- These rules specify the terms and conditions of the competition organized under the name "PUMA RIDERBALL” from 06:00 on 27 March 2020 until midnight on 17 April 2020 in the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition is organized by Puma Sports Distributors (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2001/012718/07 of Equites Park, Welbeloond Road, Atlantic Hills, Cape Town, 7550 (“PUMA”).
How To Enter
- To enter the “PUMA RIDERBALL” competition, participants must:
3.1 . Play the game on:This Link
3.2 Share a screenshot of their best time on Instagram (story or post) with the following tags:
3.3 Tag @pumasouthafrica
3.4 Use #PUMARider
3.5 Follow @pumasouthafrica on Instagram
- Participants will be judged on:
- Shortest time taken to successfully finish PUMA Riderball
- Upload on Instagram according to rules of the contest mentioned under “How To Enter”
- Qualitative factors including but not limited to authenticity of the post or story
- Winners will be announced on or after 17th April 2020 on @pumasouthafrica Instagram channel.
- PUMA may in its absolute and sole discretion curtail or extend the Contest Duration as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever.
- The winners may be contacted by the representatives of Puma on the Instagram account shared by him/her on the direct message inbox. Each winner would be contacted once over a period of 48 (forty-eight) hours. In case, the winner is not reachable, or he/she cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, Puma reserve the right to either forfeit the Prize or pass on the Prize to another Participant, without any further notice to the winner who could not be contacted.
- In this competition, the top 10 Winners will be awarded a prize each, being a pair of PUMA Rider sneakers selected by PUMA within its sole discretion. Further details are provided here:
- PUMA will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the Winners at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier at their nominated physical addresses in South Africa (no postal addresses will be accepted). The Winners (or their duly authorised representatives) must present their identity documents, passports or other identification suitable to PUMA at the time of accepting delivery of the prizes.
- PUMA shall not be liable for any damage or injury the Participants may incur in connection with their participation in the competition. The Participants take part in the competition strictly at their own risk.
- The Winners may at PUMA’s discretion be requested to undergo a medical examination or doping control in order to confirm that there are no reasons for their exclusion from participation in the competition. If any steroids are found or in the event of a refusal to undergo a test, the Participant shall be excluded from the Winner group.
- Each Participant may win only one Prize. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or another item. The Winners do not have the right to transfer the Prize to another person.
- Participants in the competition (the "Participant") must:
- be resident in South Africa;
- be over the age of 18 years;
- correctly enter the competition between 06:00 on 27 March 2020 until midnight on 17 April 2020.
- have a valid and existing Instagram account
- follow the steps as appended above under the heading “How to Enter”
- not be shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition;
- enter voluntarily and by participating in the said contest, the participant accepts the terms and conditions of the contest unconditionally and fully
- a person who uses substances containing anabolic steroids or other known forms of doping substances.
- By participating in the competition, the Participant:
- acknowledges entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted
- accepts these competition rules.
- Agrees their game score with their social handle, could be listed on @pumasouthafrica
- Is aware this game is free of charge, voluntary, and requires the Participant’s acceptance of these competition rules in their entirety. Participants are not entitled to any remuneration for expressing consents and granting the licenses covered by these rules.
- The Participants' personal data shall be administered by PUMA on the terms and conditions set out in these rules and in the PUMA Privacy Statement available at PUMA ONLINE .
- When entering the Competition, the Participant agrees to provide PUMA with their following personal data: Nickname, contact details for electronic communication (email address or contact details from Facebook or Twitter profile), data on their athletic sports results entered in the Application as part of the Competition, image, and, upon their transfer to PUMA, shall become the administrators of this personal data.
- PUMA reserves the right to change the provisions of these rules, as long as this does not affect the terms and conditions of participation in the competition. In particular, this applies to changes in individual competition activities and changes to the specification of the Prizes. Any changes to these Regulations shall be published on PUMA ONLINE website.
- PUMA is not responsible for any of the competition becoming unavailable due to problems with data transmission and does not guarantee that the webpages will be free from disruptions or errors. PUMA does not bear responsibility for any data loss or damage during or after their transmission.
- These rules come into force at the beginning of the competition.